Sustainability report 2018 is published
The Sustainability report 2018 complies with the GRI Standards guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) in accordance with the Core option.
Report covers all of the main sustainability themes for Caverion:
- Health & Safety
- Our people
- Compliance and Economic responsibility
- Supply chain
Some sustainability highlights from 2018:
- Caverion provided 66,000 MW/h of energy savings for customers through Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) services. The figure corresponds to the average annual consumption of 27,000 3-roomflats in an apartment building.
- Accident frequency rate continued to improve and was 5.2 (2017: 5.7).
- We employed approximately 1,000 summer workers, apprentices, thesis students and trainees.
- Customer loyalty and satisfaction show constant improvement, as the Net Promoter Score (NPS) improved againin 2018.